Tower of Solomon
Tower of Solomon is a free couch multiplayer tower-climbing game for 2-4 players. Build blocks to climb the tower, and try to outlast the other players. If you die, you turn into a screaming skull, so don’t do that. You can also find the game on my itch.io page.
- Left bumper\L1: build
- D-pad\left analog stick: move
- A\X: jump
- X\square: shoot
- Start: begin
- Select: exit
- Pentium 4 2GHz\Athlon XP 2000 or better
- 64 megs of RAM
- DirectX 9
- Windows XP or newer (Linux and Mac users have my apologies – wine works)
- At least one Xinput-compatible gamepad (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 pads\SCP drivers tested)
- Game: Rob Welch
- Music (used without permission and with apologies)
- Testers: Joe Eatson, Matt Vaughan, Elliot Diamond-Hitchcock, John Craige, Specs, ShinyMissingno
Q: Why did you make this?
- New sprites for projectiles.
- Players can now steer the screaming skull.
- You can no longer prevent a player from jumping by standing on them (‘the new meta’).
- The tower now ascends faster when a player is killed.
- It’s a game.
Last updated July 16, 2018.